Friday, October 3, 2008

Nearing the end of triathlon season

Getting back into training again after being down with my ankle injury. Some bike rides into work this week and also had a fabulous prior weekend with my wonderful daughter, and as a bonus there was head high, uncrowded surf at the campout.




This Sunday I've got the Mission Bay triathlon, for which I'm not really going to do well for lack of training, but my awesome dad, at 71, and who is putting me to shame with all of his training, will likely win it for his age group, and may podium for the KOZ series even though he will have only done 3 races.



Also, check out these two amazing people, who are just going to kill it this weekend. One in Tahoe, and the other at Mission Bay with me and dad: James Walsh and Beth

Also gonna try to squeeze in the MiraMar Airshow this weekend with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment