Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Fun

I can't remember the last time I had two weeks off from work. It's been epic! I love the Holidays, and this year my wonderful wife busted out all the shopping online, super-early in the season, so there was really nothing left to do except some assembly and wrapping, oh, and lots of time to enjoy beverages, eating great food, and playing games with the kids.

Spending everyday with the fam has been outstanding. We've had great weather for running, riding, and going to the beach, and to top it off, the Chargers came back from the end of the season dead and crushed the Broncos.

Me, my dad, and his wife's grandkids also did a fun little 5K downtown, which was followed by the Holiday Bowl Parade. I've lived in San Diego most of my life, and had never gone to this parade before. I'm not much a parade person, but this one was really fun with the floating balloons and all, and of course some outstanding SD weather.

Hope your holidays have been great too, and that you and your families have a Happy (and safe!) New Years!







No comments:

Post a Comment